Trusting Care is currently looking for compassionate, caring and reliable individuals who are passionate about being part of a team that strives to improve the quality of life for the seniors in our community.
Current Openings —
Home Care Aide:
Home Care Aides provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability and/or other inflictions. Personal Care may include assistance with the activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, companionship and respite.
*Employment as a Home Care Aide (HCA) in the State of California is conditional upon fingerprint clearance, completion and submittal of a statement of any prior criminal convictions, tuberculosis screening clearance and must be listed on the California State Home Care Aide Registry prior to being placed with clients.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- One year of caregiving experience.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
- Fingerprint clearance and DMV check.
- TB screening required.